Integration with Google Maps redirects guests to different location

Pedro393
Level 2
Porto, Portugal

Integration with Google Maps redirects guests to different location

This has already been an open topic, but I am opening it up once more, because I consider the solution to this cannot just be a "send guests a private message with correct address" as this seems more like a "bandaid" than a permanent solution.
I am getting bad "accuracy" reviews simply because the integration between Google Maps and Airbnb isn't working properly.

When a guest selects "Open with Google Maps" in my case he's redirected to a wrong address 400m down the same street. In some cases guests are redirected to totally different locations.
This is harming not only guests, but also hosts, who sometimes after sending private messages with "please input the adress manually on Google Maps" then get bad reviews. It's not our fault! Please make this message get to wherever it must get in order to get this fixed! Thank you!!!

1 Reply 1

hi just wondering if there is a 'real' solution to this as we experienced this too with Guests who left this morning letting us know. Address is accurate on Google Maps but not when Air Bnb displays it to the guests using their integration .... any reply?? Thanks