Is anyone else having issues getting earnings in the app?

Sarah978
Level 6
Ithaca, NY

Is anyone else having issues getting earnings in the app?

Recently  (weeks & weeks, feels like years) I’ve been unable to pull up the earnings  section in the app. I tap on it and it looks for it for a while, but then, inevitably, it says it can’t find it (but it says it much more intelligently than that). Remember the good old days when you could click on that and then click on any month in the future (and something like up to 12 mos in the past) and see what your earnings for that month are? You don’t know what you’ve got til it’s gone. 

7 Replies 7
Bongo0
Level 2
Whitney, Canada

I'm having the same issue, it's super frustrating!!! Even on the desktop version, it's a pain to try and load the earnings tab. It only sometimes works. I have to go directly to the transaction history and download the CSV files of my transactions and then add everything up. Thinking about moving to Expedia or VRBO soon, the progress tab has been filed with issues for the past 5 months it seems.

Same with me re on the desktop. What’s up, ABB? Why no joy? Yeah, it seems like labeling it “progress” is false advertising given you can only get selective progress, and you can only get that occasionally. It’s making Sarah cranky...

Hey Bongo!

Is it working for you now? It is for me. App and desktop. My cup runneth over. We’ll see how long it lasts. Not that I’m not grateful, bc I’m very grateful to have it back (no matter how long it lasts... I sound skeptical, even to myself... I should work on that). 

Sooooo frustrating, right? Grrrrr...

David2139
Level 2
Corpus Christi, TX

It’s very annoying that the earning section was removed from the 2020 app update. My work around was to download Firefox and just use the desktop version on my phone for the full multi- calendar and earnings.  Good luck getting an Airbnb rep to actually respond to this “update” 1 step forward 2 steps back if you ask me.

Soooooo frustrating, right? 

Leonidas25
Level 2
Nea Smyrni, Greece

I have the same problem. Is it only me or the earnings section in the app has been removed?