Is there a way to find other hosts in Charleston, SC?

Helen75
Level 2
Minneapolis, MN

Is there a way to find other hosts in Charleston, SC?

We used to have a group set up for Charleston, but it seems to have gone the way of all things with the forum changes.  Is there a way to find other hosts who don't live in the major cities listed on the "Cities" page?

Thanks for insights!

Helen

37 Replies 37

Hello Helen,

I have 11 Rental Units in Myrtle Beach I'm just 1 & 1/2 Hours North of Charleston Approx 95 Miles. Please contact me if I can be any assistance. 

Best Regards

Brian Boucher

Great!  Do you know of any regional groups on FB or google?  We're a party of two right now....

Hi 

I am new to Charleston. I am looking for a house keeper or property management company that can manage the cleaning services for my Airbnb listing (Upper King St. in downtown Charleston). Any recommendation?

Hi Nancy,

I see your post was quite some time ago. I would be happy to assist in managing your property and listing if you are still looking. I manage several Airbnb's in the downtown and surrounding areas in addtion to working in Real Estate and Constuction Management.

David, 

I am looking for airbnb management for my property on James Island off of Maybank Hwy. I am moving to New Orleans Aug 22nd. How can I get in touch with you? 

Hello, did you find someone to manage your airbnb? I am in Mount Pleasant and would be pleased to help you.

thsnks so much, Vanessa.

HI Stephanie,

Sorry to just get back to you! I am not on this board often. Are you still looking for a manager/ cohost?

Hi Stephanie, I’m on James Island and am able to assist /cohost if you ever need.

thanks!

Arryn 

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Arryn Waterman
Seersucker Cottage LLC

Hi Arryn- would love to talk to you about hosting my property- what’s the best way to get in touch? 

@Stephanie353 happy to help if still interested!

Nancy, 

I know this is an old post, but if you are ever in need of someone to co-host your property for you, my friend and I (another Superhost) have begun co-hosting for other hosts in the Charleston area. Let me know if I can be of any help to you!

~Sarah 

Hey! I’ve been pretty successful with my Airbnb listing. I do all my own cleaning. Would you be interested in having a Co-Host who takes care of the cleaning for you? 

Hey Helen, when they closed down host groups we started a facebook group by the same name. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/CharlestonYall/?fref=ts

Its not as active as the host group was, but you can always reach out to me as well as South Carolina Vacation Rental Managers Assocation (especially for updates regarding the legal and political side of things) but also if you're just wanting to connect to other hosts in the area.

Brad85
Level 1
Fort Mill, SC

I'm working on creating a Global Host Directory to make it easy to find host and people to co-host. If you want to be included please let me know.