What Hosts are saying

Hey everyoneWe started hosting in late may and it's been great so far. We live in Chicago so lots of ppl visit thd city. However, until recently we had most of the month booked out before the previous month was over. But now we are in mid july and have on... Latest reply by Vanessa64
    Hi everyone,I have a new property listed and have only had a couple of bookings. I have been searching for the listing and cant find it even using different filters and even through the map.I am about to get the first review for this property and I am tr... Latest reply by Mike77
    Hello there, can someone explain to me why i dont have super host status yet because i got 13 completed trips, 80% 5 star review, 100% response and comitment rate?Thanks.. Latest reply by Raffaele-and-Astrid0
    Morning, I am a host and would like to change my payout method to wire transfer. However, the system does not allow me to click on Master Card and stays on Visa. I have a master card only... please help. Many thanks and kind regardsRochelle HowardSeaside ...
    Hi my name is Romesh. I have hosted 7 guests as of now however my super host stats show only 6 as completed trips. Could someone help me in getting this corrected. Thank you.Regards,Romesh. Latest reply by Sandra126
    Hey,I have received an email that I will earn a 50$ extra if I my house will be booked before october 2016 because another host invite me and I'm a new host , till now I have 3 guests and nothing was giving to me or telling me that I will receive anything... Latest reply by Clare0
    Hi I seem to be completerly unable to contact AIrbnb who never respond and seem to have a very high handed and arbitary approach to hosts - has anyone got a guarranteed method of contacting them with a problem. Any ideas very welcome. LAst year you coul... Latest reply by Victoria57
    Hi everyone, I have issue with airbnb notifications email. I recieve mails about writing a review but nothing else. Can anyone help me?Thank you!