payout

Liam10
Level 1
Dublin, Ireland

payout

I am trying to add a payout method. I keep getting an 'invalid' error message when trying to add my paypal account. I also tried to set up a bank transfer and was not able to do that (another error message).

Can someone tell me why I can't add my paypal account? Also what does the 'invalid' error message signify?

5 Replies 5

Hello Liam I have also had similar problems with payouts. I have not received any payments for any of my Airbnb bookings (I've had 5 bookings so far). My paypal account shows no history of deposits being made by Airbnb. Can anyone help me figure this out?

Paul170
Level 1
Newquay, United Kingdom

Hi, im getting the same i can not set up a payout via bank, just comes up error messages and cant get paid...Air bnb we need help here, finding this hard to get banking set up???

Jeeds0
Level 2
Bundaberg, Australia

Hi Liam.

I had a similar error while trying to add my bank account and Airbnb suggested I use Chrome or Firefox and that worked for me.

They sent me this faq: https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/446/which-internet-browsers-work-best-on-airbnb?topic=241

I hope it helps.

Hi Majeeda,

Thanks for your help, unfortunately this didn't work for me. I've tried with three browsers, chrome, firefox and Internet explorer with no success.

Liam

Jeeds0
Level 2
Bundaberg, Australia

Darn. I would get in touch with them. You can send an email using the link at bottom of their page that says Help. Then - resolve issue -   My question is about something else (at the bottom so scroll)

Then just follow the prompts until you get to send a message. It's not made easy but it can be done. Also someone mentioned you can get help through their twitter help account but I haven't done this.

I hope you get it fixed soon.