What Hosts are saying

Hi! I need someone to Urgently help me please! I tried to receive payment through paypal, but what a disaster!When I tried to add a Visa card, it wouldnt take it (whereas I use that cards everywhere else!, Then I tried to change my receivement method with... Latest reply by Evelyn24
    I move to ne flat and after few months i start to change the detail of my list and put my new flat info in the list but i am not getting any booking/reservation nor a view. Even though summer time is very busy. What could be wrong?
    I am a fairly new host and I had three guests a couple days ago. Everything seemed fined while they were here, they had something come up at their city and left a night early. The first night the man who actually made the reservation mistoke my laptop c... Latest reply by Amy77
    Almost homestays in Mekong Delta who offer bed and breakfast for a lot of customers (30 to 40 travelers) in their homestay but travelers call it GUESTHOUSE. What is the difference between HOMESTAY and GUESTHOUSE? The guesthouse is just a simple guesthouse...