Is there a way to find other hosts in Charleston, SC?

Helen75
Level 2
Minneapolis, MN

Is there a way to find other hosts in Charleston, SC?

We used to have a group set up for Charleston, but it seems to have gone the way of all things with the forum changes.  Is there a way to find other hosts who don't live in the major cities listed on the "Cities" page?

Thanks for insights!

Helen

37 Replies 37

Hey Brad, 

I would love to learn more about what you are doing and be included in the directory. I have had great success with my property and am looking to co-host.

Thanks!

Hi Brad, 

I'd love to be included in your Directory as well! I have hosted a few of my own properties, and am now looking to expand to co-hosting for other hosts. Thanks for doing this!

Hi Brad! I am also interested (if allowed) in being included in your directory. I (and my company, Charleston Cleaning Co.) co-host a few Airbnb and VRBO listings in dowtown, James Island and West Ashley. Please let me know if I can provide more infomation. Thanks!

[Personal information hidden as per the community guidelines] 

Brad,

I would be interested in becoming part of this Host Directory. 

Hi Brad, I’m very interested in joining the directory and staying in touch with other local hosts. Thanks! 

Arryn Waterman
Seersucker Cottage LLC
Heather68
Level 2
Charleston, SC

I am also looking for a co-host for 2 listings in the same property. I have a full time job and can't keep up with the scheduling and cleaning. One is a loft-style guesthouse and the other is 3 bedroom house. 

Heather, 

I'd love to help you with your properties! I'll send you a PM. 

Hello Heather, I am here to assist and ensure positive return on your investments. 15+ years in upper management in hotels/meetings/events. Most recent position held General Manager, 8 years as a Director of Sales and much more. Would be happy to meet with you to discuss in person. I am very much aware this market is missing hospitality professionals. I live in West Ashley easy access to many locations in Charleston. Look forward to hearing from you. 

12.17 jmo .jpg

JMO

Hi Heather 

if you are still looking for a co-host and cleaner I would love to help! I’ve just started hosting my condo but I’ve been cleaning for several month (doesn’t sound like a lot of experience) but I always do a fabulous job. Let me know!

Hi Heather, I host in CHS and a second property in Utah. If still looking or want to connect, would love to chat more as I’m looking for additional cohosting opportunities. Thanks! 

Arryn Waterman
Seersucker Cottage LLC

Hey Heather! I have had great success with hosting my property, and I would love to help. 

Kimberly212
Level 2
Charleston, SC

If anyone needs assistance with co-hosting I am available and can also provide private transportation at competitive uber rates for your guests!  🙂

Hi Kimberly! I often need cleaning services when I'm out of town or busy.  I usually just pay the cleaning fee though.  Are you okay with that and how much cleaning experience do you have?

Hi Heather I have an Airbnb that I host and clean. I also clean my ex husbands Airbnb rental. I’m looking for other rentals to clean! Contact me if you are still in need! 🙂