Latest Review not showing on listing

Latest Review not showing on listing

Hi everyone - help needed please! Just received the most wonderful review from a guest but to my horror it is not showing on my listing!!! I can only find it when I look on my profile, and it took me a while to figure that out!

Is this a new policy of AirBnB? Are they limiting the number of reviews they're showing on listings? My listing incorrectly states "30 reviews" but in fact there are 31 (and there'll be another today, so 32!).

My concern is that this will be misleading to prospective guests - it could give the impression that my property is not regularly booked if current reviews are not included in the listing. Plus of course I want great reviews to be on my listing - don't we all?!!

Any of you experiencing the same issue? Would really appreciate your thoughts and any suggestions on how to resolve this! Thanks in advance 🙂

4 Replies 4
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Louise164 

Reviews on a listing are not ordered chronologically (as on the profile)

I see recent  review from A. on your profile, homepage and listing.

(On the ilsting it is at top, because i am not located in Australia, when you view the listing maybe scroll down to find it)

Best regards,

Emiel

@Emiel1 much appreciated! I did find that review when I scrolled through to the end of the reviews for my listing. Thank you so much 🙂 

John-and-Jeannie0
Level 2
Colorado Springs, CO

I’m having the exact same problem. 🙁

Candy106
Level 1
Charlotte, NC

Same issue. I’m new and have had 2 reviews and only one is posted. It’s been a few weeks. Any suggestions? Thank you! Candy