Lisa sandak sea spray warilla beach nsw

Lisa sandak sea spray warilla beach nsw

Omg I am so over guests that have comic profile photos it should be a photo of the guests that are coming not a comic this needs to be fixed ASAP as I am not happy thanks Lisa 

3 Replies 3
Lisa1831
Level 5
New York, NY

@Lisa934 I agree that everyone should be required to have an actual photo of themself. This would make it safe for all. Also verified ID.

Why do guests keep putting up profile photos that aren’t a photo of them I have two guests coming soon one is fish and the other is child asked them to provide photos but still no response why doesn’t Airbnb see this thanks Lisa 

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Lisa934 Airbnb suggests but doesn't force guests to have photo of themselves. Also many hosts don't have photos from them but a logo or some sigh or a picture. We don't even see the photos until after they book so you have accepted the booking anyway and you can cancel it if you don't feel comfortable. I would suggest informing them that they will have to show an ID when they check in, in order for you to confirm their identity. The ones that don't feel comfortable can cancel up to 48h penalty free.