Listing available for certain dates, but not showing up!

Lorraine90
Level 2
Big Bear Lake, CA

Listing available for certain dates, but not showing up!

I have had issues off and on since August now with my listings.  My listing appears in the searches, but for some reason, my booking ratio began to decline significantly.  I then entered certain dates.. not all but very random dates, as an example for one of my listing it is available all next week, but when I search it under those dates as a traveler it is not available, yet the rest of the dates that are unbooked, do show up.  It is not as if my listing is not showing, it just does not show for certain dates.  It is nothing, I am doing wrong and Airbnb verified this is an ongoing problem.  I have waited for over a week now and this has yet to be fixed.  I have been told the same story from customer support stating the tech is aware of the issue, it is ongoing, but no solutions have been offered!!  I am paying them to list my properties.. and well they are not showing listed on random dates and it is very disappointing, and more to the point they are costing me a lot of potential income due to their inadequacies.  There should be some consequences on Airbnb part, when our arrangement is to list my property for all available dates, and they are not doing that.  Yet , there has been zero cupability .   I would like to hear from others that experience this and have you had any luck in getting this "ongoing" issue resolved.  

4 Replies 4
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Lorraine90 

First: You are not paying Airbnb to list your properties. Use of the platform is free, only when there is a booking you pay a fee..

Second: you mentioned "my listing", but you have two active listings.so not clear which one you are addressing.

You can test yourself when your listing are showing up here (by selecting dates or other filters):

https://www.airbnb.com/s/homes?host_id=82738345&map_toggle=true

Hope this helps,

Eniel

Hollie6
Level 10
Page, AZ

I am having the exact same problem! I noticed my most popular property wasn't getting booked for almost a week in our busy time of the year so I went to search for property as a traveler and my property doesn't' even show up! How can I book my property if it doesn't even show up. I've talked with 2 Airbnb customer service reps and neither have been able to help. This is incredibly discouraging and I hope is not an ongoing problem. I'm guessing this is happening to a lot more people but they just aren't aware since how often do you actually go search your property as a traveler.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Beverly166
Level 1
Manchester, KY

I'm having the same problem.  I have just made my first listing so I'm new to all of this, but when I search by city, I'm there but if I choose dates, I'm not.  I have sent feedback twice and asked a fellow host.  I just didn't know if I was doing something wrong or what.   

Anne8442
Level 2
Natick, MA

I’m having the same problem. I put in the town of my stay & many nearby towns come up, and some in my town, but not my listing. Very very frustrating. Does anyone have a solution Anne