Listing disappears when trying to activate

Mathieu43
Level 1
Brussels, Belgium

Listing disappears when trying to activate

Hello,

I tried to find an answer to my exact questions but was not able too.

I am trying to activate my listing again as I will be away for some hollidays soon.

I already set the price and available dates.

So, I go to dashboard, my listing and I try to switch the listing from unlisted to listed.

When I perform this operation, the listing disapears from My Listing list...

When I refresh the page, it comes back but is still unlisted (red).

When I go into the listing, in the left bottom corner it says it's listed (green).

When I try to look up my listing it doesn't appear (I used custom settings and zoomed in on the area but the listing doesn't show).

I tried several times, with different browsers, no results.

I hope someone has an idea... last time this happened I had to make a new listing but it shouldn't be that way.

Cheers

1 Reply 1
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Mathieu43,

You may have to contact Airbnb about the problem where the listing disappears.

When I went to your profile I saw 2 listings. One called "Two bedrooms flat ..." and one called "Nice flat with 2 bedrooms ...".

Is that what you want to appear or should there be another listing?

The first one, "Two bedrooms flat ..." has instant book turned on. The other one does not.

I'm not sure what the difference between the listings is except instant book and the price.

When you searched, was it for the instant book one?

If you search for your own instant book listing you must be:

1) logged in

2) your own profile must satisfy your instant book requirements like "government ID" and "recommendations from other hosts"

See this post from @CarlandDiane0

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Hosts/Instant-Book-is-on-but-doesn-t-appear-as-such-in-searches/m-p/...

Steve.