What Hosts are saying

Through the evening, error messages have been appearing at the AirBNB site stating "Something went wrong" and then the entire site won't come up, displayed with the message "Backend is Unhealthy". Is anyone else experiencing this with the website? Latest reply by Al161
    Please could someone tell me what the lightning symbol is for next to "manage listing and calendar"? After going to My Listing, a Listed window apprears with my listing and the "manage listing and calendar" link. To the right of this is a lightning symbol... Latest reply by Sharon1038
    Is there anyone out there who might be interested in offering free accommodation to those who have lost their homes in the recent bushfires?i am thinking that you may have a week or so that is not yet booked as I do.However I’m not sure how you would fin... Latest reply by Helen427
    I filed a claim through the dispute resolution center within the 7 to 14 days after a guest checked out of my condo on Maui. The guest checked out on December 23rd around 11 AM. A new guest arrived the same day and checked in 4-hours later. I live 3500 m... Latest reply by Susan17
    I live in a small Seaside town In Marazion in Cornwall. I am a host for several holiday cottages. When I go on 'Air B and B' as potential guest and put Marazion in as my search, alot of properties come up in other areas too at least over 5 miles away. Sur... Latest reply by Ute42
    I have two incidents of requests/messages disappeared from my dashboard/inbox. The first time occurred a couple of days ago, the request and the message thread associated with this request vanished totally.The second time happened today. The request dis... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello Community, Hope you’re all well! I love hosting my cottage in the Western Lakes and am offering co-hosting help to anyone who may be busy or needs assistance managing their properties. I already own and host a cottage in the Western Lake District an... Latest reply by Gerald479