What Hosts are saying

Hi,I agree, shutting of instant booking is really brilliant idea,for a start. But to do just this would not affect Airbnb enough. The goal need to be shutting down Airbnb as a platform and make an honest alternative. The business model of Airbnb is now ve...
    I'm a new Airbnb host and I am having problems with people throwing some pretty big parties at my unit. So I guess I really have two questions. First, what preventative measures has anyone taken to prevent guests from throwing parties? Second, I had a g... Latest reply by Susan1028
    Hello everyone! I am wondering has anyone ever hosted an apartment but lived in a different city. For example you live in London, but you host an apartment in Toronto. What is your experience like? Can you handle all the requirements by living in a differ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    My first reviews were all five stars and then I got a wacko person who was highly unpleasant, unfriendly, complained about everything and even crawled on the floor looking for problems. I warned Airbnb that she was looking for a refund before she even wal... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Does anyone know if you can have two separate accounts under the one host name? I have a new listing and want it to go into another account number.I know you can route to a different payment method, however it doesn't appear to allow a different bank acco... Latest reply by Siobhan-and-Simon0