Listing doesn't show up after 24 hours

George726
Level 2
Athens, Greece

Listing doesn't show up after 24 hours

Hello guys, this is my very peculiar story!

Three days ago I listed my second apartment. I waited 24 hours to be listed and then I called support cause I couldn’t find it.

After a few hours we decide, me and the support member, to delete my listing and to do it again from the beginning.

I did it again and I told her that I get the same message like before.

A thick gray like under the menu that writes “this is a test listing, only approved members can see and book this place”.

airb.png

Of course, I cannot find it when I search for it.

Then I was told by the support that my problem is my channel manager. But I told them, that this listing hasn’t got a channel manager. It’s only on Airbnb.

I’ve a channel manager, just for my other apartment that I list in many platforms and works smoothly. Then I was told to wait again.

This morning I realize that I can find my listing only for Airbnb’s app, as a traveler, but not when browsing from a web browser.

I really don’t know what’s happening and support is taking too long to do something.

I would be grateful for any help.

Thanks in advance.

7 Replies 7
Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@George726 I can't even access your profile to see if the listing is visible. 

What can I do for this, how to link them?

Sean321
Level 2
Austin, TX

I am having the same issue. Has there been any resolution?

Keep in mind that for a week airbnb didn't realize the problem, unless they logged in to my dashboard.

But they still haven't solved it. I'm very disappointed with them.

Noy4
Level 1
Eugene, OR

I have the same problem, 5 days now, I couldn't find my listing.  It said it was published and I could edit it but when I search for it as a guest to find airbab, I couldn't find my house at all.  How can any one rent my place?  HELP!!

I couldn't find where I can get support, or chat or a person to ask question.

George726
Level 2
Athens, Greece

It is unacceptable for a worldwide company like airbnb, to keep a professional host waiting for a solution for so many days, almost two weeks. And I'm not the only one having the same problem. The frustration and inconvenience is tremendous. 

Jk9
Level 1
Lawrence, IN

Did you ever get this problem resolved? I am new to Airbnb and I am having this same issue.