Listing not appearing even when searching from Marketing Pro page

Vanessa659
Level 2
Parkerville, Australia

Listing not appearing even when searching from Marketing Pro page

Hi all, 

We're having a lot of issues with our listings not appearing in AirBnB search. 

https://www.airbnb.com.au/users/222208959/listings 

I've done a lot of reading on the community and have tried many of the trouble shooting suggestions, but still no joy

- They were set up 48 hours ago and have appeared on a number of searches, but not all (so I don't think it's the "wait longer before they display" answer)

- There are not very many other listings in our area so it's not that...

- Listings are all marked as 'listed'

- Calendar is completely free (from the 2nd Nov which is when we're searching) 

What's the most frustrating is even when I search from our listings page (link above), for 4 people (our studio sleeps 7) for 4 nights in November (no bookings, it's all free) it still doesn't appear! 

Often when I search Mundaring (the area we're in), it doens't display any listings at all in that town, even though there should be about 6-8 (3 of them ours). 

Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue before we contact AirBnB support

Thanks! 

4 Replies 4
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hello @Vanessa659

I do not see a problem with your listings, only the link you provided in your posting contains an error, this is the right one:

https://www.airbnb.com.au/users/222208959/listings

the listings are also shown on the map (so they are in the search system):

https://www.airbnb.com.au/s?host_id=222208959

Hope this helps,

Emiel

Geraldine154
Level 1
Cremorne, Australia

I am having the same problem in that my listing is not visible via searching for my suburb and surrounding suburbs in Sydney.  I have been in touch with Airbnb but the problem is still not solved.  In order to try and fix the problem, I am creating an identical new listing in the hope that whatever the bug is will not be present in this one.  I am having trouble saving the professional airbnb photos from my current listing to transfer to the newversion.  Any help on these issues would be most appreciated.  I hope you have managed to solve your issues.

Geralidne

We are experiencing the same issues. The area we are in is very small and should only show 12 to 20 properties at most but when we search in Airbnb with the locality as the rocks Sydney, it shows over 300 properties plus, most of which are in the 10 kms plus. This is not only an issue fo us, as it is very difficult to find our property but also very frustrating for guests. As they will not get the properties in the location they search for. Especially for foreign guests who will end up booking properties outside their desired location.  Have anyone else experience this issue and how was it resolved?

Im having the same problem. I reached out to Airbnb about a month ago and was told there is no problem with my listing. Yet, I have people telling me they cannot find my listing at all. I just tried doing a search for new reservation for one of my rooms Dec 1-3 (Sunflower room)  is available and my property is no where to be found. I TRIED a search under the property name as well and nothing comes out. IM LOOSING potential bookings over this issue and Airbnb can't seem to find a problem with my listing.  Another thing I cant find is the link to my property to share with people when asked. I have little to no business coming in with Airbnb due to people not able to find my listing.  If any one has any input to give me, will greatly appreciate it.