What Hosts are saying

My account is locked. This is another account.I think I logged in and locked up with two cell phones.It is really annoying. Latest reply by Helen427
    I want to block out the 6 to 9th of JuneI am for some treason not able to do this SecondlyI have a house with four bedroomscurrently it shows only on stuidio apartment host twoI can accommodate 12 guests at the same timehow can this be corrected Latest reply by Helen427
    Hi I wanted to ask if you check if the Airbnb listing is legit. https://abnb.me/N7s8UGfr7W Very minimal information. Price is very low for area and forsuch a high standard of the apartment. The host as well lives in russia but the aparmtment isin south Ke... Latest reply by Reni11
    Hello everyone, I am suddenly having a problem receiving payouts from airbnb, despite the fact that I have received nearly a hundred payouts using the same default payout details over the past six months. I am in the UK, so this is an international paymen... Latest reply by Jeff158
    as host i cancelled a guests reservation after contactin the guest(due to unexpected circumstance) which airbnb penalizes 50- for cancellation yet airbnb published my cancellation as accepted and the would be guests !!!funds are incognito!!!!! refunding t... Latest reply by Susan17
    We list at £35 for a double room with en-suite (for 1 or 2 people). Our last 2 reservations have come through at £32, this is not correct. How has this happened ? Latest reply by Rachel0
    But we book FAST this time of year. I have blocked 7 specific days on our calendar and now wish to extend them to a specific guest returning from last year to book for this year. But as soon as I unblock the seven days, one or more of them will get snag... Latest reply by Elena87
    should I charge less and add a cleaning fee, I currently have no cleaning fee? Latest reply by Kath9