What Hosts are saying

Pues como ya se imaginan, no me depositan el dinero a mi cuenta, a un que en la app we refleja como ya pagado y sin adeudos. Necesito que me ayuden a solucionar este problema porfavor
    I have an urgent question regarding the booking ages of airbnb. I have read thoroughly the terms and conditions of the resource and fully understand that a person under the age of 18 is not allowed to have an account. However, it does not specifically men... Latest reply by Tonya25
    Because an unexpected event in my family I canceled reservations. One of the guest asked me to find a solution ....... I fined the way to allow him to be my guest at the same time, during the same days. I can not unblock the canceled days so he can reques... Latest reply by Linda108
    can anyone help me on these? i cannot log in my mobile app . Even when I use facebook login . Email Log in and goggle log in and everything. I cannot log in. Pls help. Always Showing Error. Latest reply by Gina365
    All words and pictures show the host as an active 45 year old man that works at a pub with two medium dogs. I didn't question it because I had no indication it was anything else. His mother (65-75? years old) actually lives there instead now. Reviews are ... Latest reply by Lisa723
    There seems to be no logic to this decision. I have my photo up as a host and I expect my guests to do so too. To me, that is part of the spirit of openness and trust that makes Airbnb work. Now, if someone books with a photo not of their face, it become... Latest reply by Shameda0
    Why does Airbnb tell a guest that they can have a full refund when that is not our cancellation policy. You put hosts in an uncomfortable position when you do this. Airbnb dictates the cancellation policy we can choose and then you do not support us with ... Latest reply by Deborah321