Long term hosting and loosing my Superhost status

Maja35
Level 2
Rijeka, Croatia

Long term hosting and loosing my Superhost status

Hello Everyone!

Huhhh...I know the superhost monitoring is done by default BUT!

I`ve been a Superhost for 9 quarters and this winter for the first time hosted long term for 6 months. It was a great experience but now I`ll lose my superhost status like a punishment just because I hosted long term!

My long term guest even left 5* reviews! I also started a new listing just a month ago and got a 5* review for that one too!

For the next assesment on July 1st I`ll have 8 completed trips ( because I had my long term guest for 2 and a half months in the quarter ). I even lowered my base price to fill all the very few holes in my calendar just to get the 2 reservations that I miss ...

And basically my queston is if it`s by any means possible that this message gets to someone from Airbnb who will reword me for all the exceptional work and not punish me 😞

THANK YOU! &Cheers from sunny Croatia!

2 Replies 2
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Maja35 you are not the first one with this problem. You can post it on Host voice and if it collect a lot of thumbs-up then maybe Aibnb will do something about it, but I doubt 😞

You can also send mail to a founder of ABB:   brian.chesky/at/airbnb.com 

Thank you girls ! I will do both ... I know they will improve this sometime...but for now grrrrrrrrr!