Looking for advice

Looking for advice

Greetings,

My name is Rhoda from Harare, Zimbabwe,I am host.

My family and I from Zimbabwe are attending a family memorial in Johanneburg soon. We looking for an airbnb in the vicinity of Bedfordview or close around.

We will be 8 adults and we would love a whole place to ourselves where we can even do our own cooking. We will be arriving on different days leading up to the day of the memorial on the 2nd March 2019 so ideally we have a few arriving in Joburg ariund the 28th and the rest on the 1st March 2019.

Cab anyone help or point us in any direction that would help?

thanks  in advance 

*Title edited* 

4 Replies 4
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Rhoda6  Please help me understand how the broken trampoline in your title relates to the issue you are presenting.  I want to be helpful but I am confused.

As to your booking question, when you use the search function, search for an entire house that can house 8 people.  If the host charges extra guest fees, before you book communicate how many people will be in house the whole time and how many people will be coming and going.  Determine if the host is flexible enough with the price to accommodate your changing number of guests.  Otherwise just find a place that has the same rate no matter how many people within the maximum stay.

Linda 

Thnaks for yur response...the subject heading was purely an error I actually didn't even check, there was apost i the conversation thread that I read so I could have messed with it somehow...really don't know needles to say that it has absolutely nothing to do with my story.

I am very new to all of this so navigating my way asbest I can

Take care and thanks for the advice, I did manage to find my way eventually

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Rhoda6,

I suggest doing search on Airbnb and enter correct dates to see what is available:

https://tinyurl.com/yyxqalbs

BTW The topic of your posting is rather strange...

Best regards,

Emiel

Hi Emiel...

Thank you Iam sorted...indeed that topic is weird but there was a review that I was checking out so somehow I got caught up in it...absolutely nothing to do with me

best regards