Lost Superhost Voucher

Steve116
Level 1
Manchester, United Kingdom

Lost Superhost Voucher

Gaaaa...

I've managed to delete the email with my superhost reward voucher code on it...any ideas on how I can get it back?

And when did airbnb become imposible to talk to? Their number has gone from the site.

5 Replies 5
Ethan9
Level 1
Beach Lake, PA

According to AirbnbHell.com:
"How to Contact Airbnb

We regularly receive questions from frustrated and angry Airbnb Hosts and Guests seeking a direct phone number to contact Airbnb. Since the company tries their best to hide this information, we have decided to publish it here!

The best toll-free phone number for calling Airbnb Customer Service is 1-855-424-7262 (Even with this number, the average wait time is between 7 and 12 minutes).

Another number that works well in the USA for local callers is: 1-415-800-5959"
Lisa2000
Level 1
Winchester, United Kingdom

@Ethan9 wrote:

According to AirbnbHell.com:
"How to Contact Airbnb

We regularly receive questions from frustrated and angry Airbnb Hosts and Guests seeking a direct phone number to contact Airbnb. Since the company tries their best to hide this information, we have decided to publish it here!

The best toll-free phone number for calling Airbnb Customer Service is 1-855-424-7262 (Even with this number, the average wait time is between 7 and 12 minutes).

Another number that works well in the USA for local callers is: 1-415-800-5959"

WHAT IS THE PHONE NUMBER FOR THE U.K. PLEASE

Unfortunately, I’ve lost the email from Airbnb that confirms a $200 super host coupon. I called Airbnb and as soon as I said that since it’s an APP one would expect to see the reward on the hosting information, the person HUNG UP on me.

Prior to hanging up he told me it was my fault and I was out of luck.

Seriously? I’ve made Airbnb more than $10,000 hosting.

Is there any way to get that coupon?

I’m extremely disappointed with Airbnb.

Elizabeth128
Level 1
Kendal, United Kingdom

I have lost my super host reward voucher with the very much needed code with it.  I inadvertantly deleted it and unable to retrieve it.  Does anyone out there have any suggestions please? Can I find it on site again?  

I look forward to hearing from you.

Liz (in the Lake District)

UK

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Just give them a call @Elizabeth128.

If you haven't stored their number just look on one of the emails they sent you confirming your superhost status and you will find  the number.