MY listing is not showing

Answered!
Heather25
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

MY listing is not showing

Hello

Although I have been listing for over four years, I tried to show potential guests my property on Airbnb. I included the country, the area,the name of the villa and included more filters but it didn't show.

Reviews are all positive, but i cannot find the property. Does anyone know,  hat i need to do?

Thank you

Heather 

1 Best Answer

@Heather25 

Don't search in AirBnB, use f.ex. Google Search - airbnb bonita villas barbados

Regards

Per Java

View Best Answer in original post

8 Replies 8
Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Heather25 your listing is visible, zoom a bit on the map. 

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute @Heather25,  

If it is possible for you, this is your listing :  

https://fr.airbnb.com/users/show/56391322  

https://fr.airbnb.com/rooms/10883434?source_impression_id=p3_1563231314_MqVzEoQeINhAzms3  

Thanks, 

Miloud

Heather25
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hi Thank you for the replies

I zoomed in on the map and still did not see the apartment. The links received do take me to my property, was this easy for you to find? I still do not know the best way to guide people to the property, surely is should not have to send them the link. I expected that when I type the name of the property and the country ion the search bar that it would automatically take people to the property

@Heather25 

Don't search in AirBnB, use f.ex. Google Search - airbnb bonita villas barbados

Regards

Per Java

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Heather25  Unfortunately you can only search for towns on airbnb not property names.

I think the problem is location, the listing say's you're in Silversands but you're not on the standard map for Silversands,

If I put in Goodland you're on the map for that area.

Untitled3.png

Heather25
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Thank you, Thank you. This all makes sense now and yes I found the apartment and can now tell others how to search.   I will also update the location on the map

Really good advice from everyone

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute,

Thank you also @Heather25

It is easy, i just clicked on your photo here in Community Centre / View Airbnb profile. 

Thanks, 

Miloud

I listed my flat few hours ago, but doesn’t show on search even with zooming on the map.

any suggestions?