Malicious review

Malicious review

Good morning !!!!. I am wishing

A happy New year to all of you!!!

All my reviews are 5* and a guest come and puts 1* because when I realised that he has one person more without knowing I ask him via airbnb extra money. ( I called to Airbnb for help)

Of course he admitted the extra  one person but  refused it to pay.(Airbnb compensate me).

But it  not this the problem.

HE puts 1* (I am a superhost).

And when I call to Airbnb to remove it, Airbnb refused it.

What can I do more?

10 Replies 10
Mike-And-Helen0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Giorgos35 can you show from messages that it was a revenge review?

You might need to try again with CS.

Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

@Giorgos35  I looked at your listing and there is not really any review I can read and find that has affected your fabulous place.??? Yes, you have a few points less..........but the pics and other reviews are so great - unless you are reading something we can't see on the listing?? a private note?? I would not worry and let it go. Sorry you are distressed. peace

@Clara116I'm guessing this is it.
Screenshot_20191227_134922_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg

But in this way I was punished and the guest not.

Everything is ok for him

Yes this is it!

THANK you!

I will let it go......

But the guest ruin my Xmas day!

The help center of Airbnb told me that if I ask him to get out of my  apartment ,the day I realised the 3rd person, he could not be able to write a review.

@Giorgos35  Sorry it happened to you. I also got unfair reviews, but we just need to accept that and move on. Hopefully you won't get such reviews in the upcoming new year! 🙂

THANK you!!!!

I Just let it go and move on.

Luana130
Level 10
State of Bahia, Brazil

Hi, do you have cameras? When you have proof it is always better to ask for money after the review is published. That way they can't blackmail you. 

No I do not have cameras.

I saw it because I am leaving near