Management Companies in Central Florida

Suzanne232
Level 2
Winter Park, FL

Management Companies in Central Florida

I am about to become a host in Winter Park, Florida. I will not be living in the same state as my home and plan to use a managment company for when I cannot tend to the home and in between guests. Does anyone have a great recommendation for a management company that they have used?

6 Replies 6
Katie288
Level 2
Winter Park, FL

I would be happy to cohost for you. My name is Katie and I have been hosting air BNB for a year now and I am Originally from Winter Park. As you can see my reviews are amazing. Let me know! Nice to meet you! Katie

I was a host in Maryland and moved to Winter Park 3 years ago.  I would like to help others with properties in the Winter Park, FL area.  I love hosting and would like to help!

Hi I am also looking for a good management company in this area. Not really a co-host but someone who has a company who can arrange for cleaning, pool and lawn care, knows the local laws and ordinance etc. I have a current company but don't love them and would like to switch if someone had a good recommendation. I am in the Kissimmee area. Thanks.

Hi Lori,

Haee you found a good manager by now?

Auntie0
Level 2
Florida, United States

I'm a superhost and love it but just received a notice from the city ordinance compliance office stating there is a  1-month minimum ordinance for Winter Park (Florida).  Wondering if anyone else got this notice and what resulted from it?  I hope someone can share his/her experience.  I'm not sure what this means or what to do since the notice has no action item for me as the recipient.

Thanks!

Keely9
Level 2
Orlando, FL

I just received one stating “second letter”. However, I never received a first. My friend received one as well stating the same. I’ve never had any complaints from my neighbors, or any issues with guests having parties. I intend to leave things as is for now.