What Hosts are saying

Opened up the iOS app today & where did our calendars go?! For hosts with multiple listings this was a MUST and SO HANDY! You just 9X’d how long it takes to manage Airbnb via mobile for me & hosts like me! Very frustrating. I have 9 listings & for acti...
    • 0A65887E-1B50-4BBF-8B25-E5F040D9BCEE.jpeg
    Hello everyone,I'm trying to figure out if this offer is legit or not. I was looking for an apartment in London, and i found one on another site called gumtree, the lady then asked me to email her to one of her other emails, which was kind of weird. Than ... Latest reply by Victoria567
    I am getting messages from Air BnB saying that I have credit - and need to use it within a few days . but I cant find any record of this credit on my account. Where do I look ? Latest reply by Steve143
    Has there been any update of adding a mixed dorm to have lets say 6 beds and each booking reduces the availablity of the bed by 1? At the moment it is not convenient to list beds if you already have with other calendars.
    I recently had some lovely chinese guests who were happy here (and want to come back again)but their review was all in chinese and I cannot seem to translate it into english,Has anyone any ideas please???. Latest reply by Victoria567