Map feature

Pavel24
Level 1
Stirling, United Kingdom

Map feature

I used Airbnb probably two years ago to stay in London and I actually loved that I can check a big map of London where I saw every offer together with price. I could choose the one that was closest to the city center while still for a reasonable price. However I dont see this feature anymore. I dont even see where exactly the flat offered is? Could you tell me if something has changed or how can I access that map again?

Or whats the point of booking a room when I have no idea where exactly in the city it is situated?

Thank you!

4 Replies 4
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Pavel24,

The map is still there. As soon as you hit return after tyoing a place name in the "Anywhere" box you should see the map and photos of listings in that area.

It still has all the features you describe.

Screenshot.png

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Love the explanation with the picture - this is very helpful @Steve143!

I hope @Steve143 answered your question @Pavel24 🙂

Let me know.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Steves answer didn't solve my problem. I have removed caches and turned of addblock, but the map I still cant see the map.

I've been having this exact same problem as well.  The page should be loading as you describe, and in the past it HAS loaded as you describe, but lately, the page has been loading with the map missing.  Or, it takes an EXTREMELY long time to load.

I've only noticed this happening over the past couple weeks.  I've tried on Chrome and on Microsoft Edge, and it's happening in both those browsers.