Minimum night stay

Answered!

Minimum night stay

Is there a way to set a minimum stay on just the weekends?

1 Best Answer
Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

@James409, hi,

Go to your editing section;

Availability:

Screen Shot 20117-05-15 at 09.54.34.png

click on EDIT:

2.png

click on "Add a requirement for seasons or weekends":

3.png

View Best Answer in original post

13 Replies 13
Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

@James409, hi,

Go to your editing section;

Availability:

Screen Shot 20117-05-15 at 09.54.34.png

click on EDIT:

2.png

click on "Add a requirement for seasons or weekends":

3.png

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Great walk-through @Andrea9, I love the screenshots. 🙂

Hello @James409, have you managed to set this now?

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

@Andrea9...I just started following this conversation and found your screenshots helpful. However, when I am editing for trip stay minimums and maximums, I don't have the option "add a requirement for seasons or weekends", I only see "customize by day of the week". Suggestions? Thanks!

Vera96
Level 1
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom

A potential guest would like to stay for 6 nights and not 7 as I had set on the the portal.   I agreed and reset the minimum stay to 6 nights. In the meantime,  I undid the 'pre-approve' and sent a 'decline' message back to her and asked her to send another enquiry.  They are not able to send another enquiry.  Please can someone assist.  Many thanks.

Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

@Vera96

Try sending them a Special Offer with the 6-day offer that they have to accept within 24h. For this you'd set your min. from 7 to 6 days.

After you've sent it, you can re-set back to 7 days, because the 6 day min. will have been locked to the Special Offer.

If guest misses deadline and you need to send another, then you go through the process again.

Hope that helps.

I would like to offer one night stays only to couples( or two people).If the booking is for 3 or more, I want a minimum of two nights.  Can I do this?

Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

@Vanessa9 Hi,

Not directly, no.

But there's a work-around that would be possible since you don't use IB.

You could have your one listing for 2 guests and a single night, and another listing for 3 guests and two nights.

It might be fairly stressful though, to balance out inquiries and requests accordingly (decline some for others) doing it manually.

I've gleaned from the forum that it's possible to synch the calendars of one's listing, so that way any days booked would automatically be blocked on the other calendar.

Susan627
Level 2
Sydney, Australia

I would like to change my  minimum stay for certain times of the year - eg over the Christmas / New Year period

I've worked out how I can do that over the weekends

Is it possible to do the same over a date range?

Thanks in advance,  Susan

Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

@Susan627 Hi,

This is a pretty old thread, and unfortunately the techie crew decided to slash some really handy settings.

I tied looking for a few things a couple of times in the past months for specific times,. but they've been removed. I just checked the availability settings for you, and looks like what you need isn't available (any more).

These kind of changes happen all the time - irritating... 

Clive31
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

I can't save a change to minimum trip length.  In my case it is from 31 days to 3 days.

Fiona175
Level 1
Hornton, United Kingdom

How can I set a price at a premium for a one night stay as apposed to say a 3 night stay?

Danae-Et-José0
Level 1
Lyon, France

Hi,

Our location doesn’t show up for a 1 or 2 nights research. We have changed our minimum stay night to 1 but we only show up for a minimum of 3 nights...

Can you help us ?

Thank you in advance.

Chris297
Level 2
Central Luzon, Philippines

Hi, I currently have a 2 night minimum stay - but many guest are looking for just 1 night. Is there a way to enabel instant booking for a 1 night stay but the normal daily price would be doubled (equal to a 2 night stay)?