What Hosts are saying

Hello I would like to host however I want to know how does this work with the town?
    Evening all, I have a guest who has cancelled and I want to action a full refund for her. She has been refunded but is still owed 127 euros- Surely Airbnb doesn't keep this as a fee? Does anyone know how I can request the rest of her refund? Many thanks... Latest reply by Ana1136
    She arrived two days ago and today has a fever and asks to see a doctor. Language is an issue, she has $150.00 cash, her credit card has been blocked and she has no travel insurance. Walk in clinics are closed and hospital visit will cost her thousands. ... Latest reply by Ria16
    I hope that hosts are calling and emailing the City of Los Angeles about an injustice that is happening. The City has a deadline of Oct 31, 2019 to register your unit for 1 year. You are not required to register until Oct 31, 2019. They began accepting re...
    I am trying to submit a host review and it keep freezing up on step 6 and doesn't want to go pass step 6. anybody else have this problem? Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi I have just completed my first hosting and they notified me that there wad a payment to come. I have not received anything my guests checked in on Friday. Is there a phone number I can call Latest reply by Navruz0
    Hi there,So my cousin got me a gift card for Airbnb and I got an error message saying that I can't redeem any gift cards without a saved payment method. However when I go into my account to try to add one in, there's no button to do so. I looked up the ar... Latest reply by Navruz0
    Hello wonderful hosts,I was wondering if you could review my listing and give any feedback or suggestions on how I can improve it and attract more guests. I have been hosting on Airbnb on and off (which is why I never have required stays to get a super ho... Latest reply by Miloud0