What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, I'm very new to AirBnB and rentals as only started in March this year. Apparently I have to start a conversation to be part of the community so here it is and appologies if this query has been covered already. I currently only rent out one r... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hi there We received a payment of $8,272.40 on 6th June which was adjusted on 7th June as the guests made mistake in their booking. However, there was another adjustment showing under upcoming payouts for the same booking reference on 13th June. Can you ... Latest reply by Tim-and-Holly0
    Hi all, I recently had two bad reviews. One docked us a star because she did not realized bathroom was shared. Our shared bathrooms are mentioned under guest access, other things to note sections as well as on the picture of the bathroom itself and the au... Latest reply by Susan151
    Hi, we ordered your payoneer card and on this card was money. this card didn't get at my address. and i can't find my money. please help me. Latest reply by Miloud0
    I suffer from middle ear issues which causes imbalance/vertigo, especially after long flights. I contacted a host prior to booking and asked if I could check-in early so I could lie down. She said that was fine. I booked at her place, but on arrival, she ... Latest reply by Helen427
    our listing gives a discount for a weeks stay, I had someone book for 6 nights and then add the 7th later, the site did not give her the discount. how should we be doing this so it gives her the discount. I just had her cancel the reservation and rebook... Latest reply by Kim866
    I'm thinking about taking the plunge into STR hosting, and I'm trying to determine which is more profitable, a stand-alone house, or an apartment. IMPORTANT: WE ARE TALKING ABOUT AN 'ENTIRE PLACE' SCENARIO, NOT A PRIVATE ROOM IN A SHARED DWELLING. Got two...
    Здравствуйте, мой гость отменил подтвержденное бронирование HMAKZF4ZXK, ему вернулась неполная сумма денег. Почему вернули не все деньги, ведь по момента приезда еще почти месяц. Получу ли я эту разницу? Кому уйдут эти деньги? Latest reply by Emiel1