What Hosts are saying

Hello can someone please tell me what child means in Airbnb? It seems to be a gray area and a little frustrated by this. Usually everything is wonderful when I call. Today I called and had to verify my account 6 ways to Sunday before they would answer ... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hi there, I'm looking for a bit of advice. I had a guest contact me recently. His profile is brand new, no reviews. It says he lives in Romania, but he claims to actually live very close to me. He kept trying to give me his phone number, and wanted to mee... Latest reply by Rachel0
    Hello Sometimes airbnb suggests adding a special offer ie 10% off for july.. but other times doesnt. How to i access this if i doesnt show? As i want to promote a special offer in august. Thanks
    I really wish that Airbnb would fix the notification problem for people who are using Android devices. The distinct "zing" I used to get did not work on my Samsung and does not work on my new Google Pixel. I get a push notification from Airbnb but it just...
    What do you do with guests who book for 4, 2 adults and 2 kids but show up with 4 kids and 4 adults? They avoided meeting me at check in so I wouldn’t see how many people. I asked through messaging how many and was told 4. I have a $15 per person extra ... Latest reply by Chris1375
    Hello all... brand new to hosting and my second reservation that came in yesterday for FRIDAY, like the day after tomorrow. I had accepted a 24-hour hold though it said "awaiting payment". She tells me at the last moment that she can't program her prepai...
    HI Everyone!I’m a primary cohost for several listings and I need to be able to access the resolution center for claims/requesting additional monies etc.I’ve tried and it just loops me around to my inbox (this was after Airbnb said I should be able to acce... Latest reply by Ana1136