Mobile app availability calendar is wrong

Patrick180
Level 3
Ellensburg, WA

Mobile app availability calendar is wrong

It seems that when you look at the mobile app as a traveller, it cannot display future dates properly.  If you try to look one year into the future (and apparently you cannot view further, even though I allow booking further?), it shows all my dates as available when they are actually all booked! 

I constantly have to answer questions to guests who are confused by this and all I can do is recommend that they ignore the app calendar entirely as it cannot be trusted. 😕

Anyone else dealing with this?

2 Replies 2

@Patrick180 - When I look at your properties on the mobile app, they match the availability on the website for both of your listings.  It's not clear what you are seeing that is different.  So when I look at August, 2018, on the mobile app, the only available day is the 14th which matches the website. 

And you are right, on the mobile app people can only look 12 months ahead, but on the desktop you can go for years and years.  Mobile app isn't supporting an infinite calendar.  

As I said, "If you try to look one year into the future "-- which in this case means looking at October (not August).   If you do that, it will show the entire month of October, but it will show availability for all but the first week when in fact there is NO availability for the entire month.

It's very frustrating for guests who rely entirely on their phone and its apps that the mobile app a) has this calendar limitation and b) doesn't tell them clearly that it has this limitation.  😕