Modify Moderate Cancellation Policy

Answered!
Brad208
Level 1
Long Beach, WA

Modify Moderate Cancellation Policy

I  have guests booked for this coming weekend under the Moderate Cancellation policy, but with a foot of snow in the Western Washington low lands, and more expectedtoday/tomorrow, I want to offer my guests an additonal few days to cancel without a penalty.  is it possible to modify the cancellation policy on an existing reservation, or will we just have to go through the "Extenuating Circumstances" process if the roads are too dangerous for travel?

Any advice?

Thanks   

1 Best Answer
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Brad208,

It is not possible to change the excisting cancellation policy.And yes, the "Extenuating Circumstances" process is the only way for the guest to receive a full refund. Even if you would refund them all money via the resolution centre after cancellation ,they still will have lost the Airbnb Guest Service Fee.

Best regards,

Emiel

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Brad208,

It is not possible to change the excisting cancellation policy.And yes, the "Extenuating Circumstances" process is the only way for the guest to receive a full refund. Even if you would refund them all money via the resolution centre after cancellation ,they still will have lost the Airbnb Guest Service Fee.

Best regards,

Emiel