My Listing is not visible

Answered!
Lydia80
Level 2
Nairobi, Kenya

My Listing is not visible

Hi everyone. Every time I check my listing it doesn't show up on the search results and none of my friends and family can see it either! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 Best Answer
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Lydia80,

I searched for private room accommodation in Nairobi for the 13th to the 14th of August and your listing showed up.

Some things to keep in mind when searching are in the article below by Jeet.

Why can't I see my listing in the Search Results?

Steve.

Screenshot.png

View Best Answer in original post

25 Replies 25
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Lydia80,

I searched for private room accommodation in Nairobi for the 13th to the 14th of August and your listing showed up.

Some things to keep in mind when searching are in the article below by Jeet.

Why can't I see my listing in the Search Results?

Steve.

Screenshot.png

Thanks Steve!!
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

I really appreciate your post @Steve143!

@Lydia80, please let us know if this was helpful 🙂 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Thanks for the suggestion, and though I did not change anything, it's visible now👍

My listing is also not visibable. I do not understand what I am doing incorrectly. Is should be https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/20119489, but my fiends cannot find it. It does show up under 'Your Listings' within my account. Any ideas?

Hello @Scott226,

Have you checked Jeet's the suggestions at the link I gave in my response above?

I searched for accommodation in Canton for the 13th to the 14th of August and your listing showed up.

I don't know what dates you used in the search. they must be ones shown as available on your calendar and you must take your minimum nights stay into account.

Screenshot (114).png

I must have been too impatiant. As mentioned, after some time it did show. Thanks for the help.

Irina68
Level 2
Tbilisi, Georgia

Dear Sir/Madam!

I have 9 listings here but very low visibility. The part of them have up to 5 reviews. I already contacted you and followed your advise: added amenities, changed names. I have competetive prices, good photos taken by airbnb photografer, but... All my listings are in the centre and I am getting a lot of reservations from different sites, except airbnb. what else could me done in order to improve my listings in the search? I understand that search engine randomly displays listings, but when ut high touristic season and you have 9 listings and getting no reservations, it is very strange. thank you!

P.S. I contacted airbnb support, her name is Abhishek!

Christine638
Level 2
Félines-Minervois, France

I have had my listing on the webiste for months but I cannot see it when I do a search, I have received no enquiries so am concerned that it is not live

ChuckandCarole0
Level 7
Springfield, OR

We are in Portland, Oregon, and many available  listings do not show up when parameters that fit those listings are used.....in fact only one, in Sellwood, when i have friends that host there, their listing is available and it does not come up:  same thing will be in portland, only 40 listings will come in a search when there are really 100s that fit the parameters and are available.....airbnb is not tending to this and we are all hurting....image1.PNG

in the message above, i tried to attach a screenshot of the one listing that came up in a search but was unsuccesful.

@ChuckandCarole0 it might help if you let us know what search parameters you are using.

It is difficult to comment on search results without knowing what you are searching for

Thanks Matthew, a little confused about why you would need the parameters. i don't need you to do a search for me....i've already checked it out with a number of other hosts, doing any number of searches many times, seeing the same listings coming up duplicate times, and not seeing other available listings at all....i would like to know how to get this big issue to the right department at airbnb so it can be tended to. Do you know how to do that? 

IMG_0616.JPG now this is a different issue....my price is actually $82.....but this search, at last i came up! has my price at $93....i also saw my price at $110.....??!!!

oh help all ye wizardz/resses!!!