My listing is not showing

Scott25
Level 1
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

My listing is not showing

I started to list my apartment earlier this year and it worked.

But today I am searching for apartments in my area and my rental does not show up.  I have a minimum stay, and is only available over holiday periods, but I put in dates that reflect that.

Any suggestions?

Scott

3 Replies 3
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Scott25  Hello.  I can see your listing and the availability during about a month during December and January.  I tried searching as a traveler and narrowed down to your specifics of price, number of bedrooms and bathrooms and minimum number of days during your available period.  I wasn't able to find it either.  I also noticed that those listed were around $1000 USD per night.  Your llisting is significantly higher.  I wonder if that is an issue.  I suggest you contact Air BNB (search this site for how to do that) and discuss if there is any issue about your price and the Air BNB platform.  You might want to list on a different platform that caters to high end properties such as yours.

Claudia52
Level 2
Hilton Head Island, SC

First, try putting in no dates to see if your availability calendar will show up.  I have found that somehow, and I can't tell you how, I have had months blocked off totally when they should have been wide open.  I corrected that problem and the calendar started working again. 

Margot21
Level 2
Houston, TX

I have similar experiences. My theory: there servers are not big enough. Writing this mesague actually is gone dificult. And I'm sure they know .. but if you are making billions as a company it is not so bad. I don't think we as customer can do anything.