My place doesn't show up

My place doesn't show up

My add doesn't show up on searches anymore, as soon as I added 4 photos to the existing ones. Also the house is located in the Faro District, Algarve, but it has never showed on such searches. It only showed up if you searched in Silves, the city where it is located. Now it doesn't show up in Silves anymore.

2 Replies 2
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Jose322,

If your llisting is still marked with the status "Listed" on your "manage listing" page you should contact Airbnb support to discuss the problem.

When I click on your photo and then on "View profile" and then on "View Airbnb profile" your listing should show as part of your profile page but it doesn't.

Log in and click on "Help" and then type "contact airbnb" in the "Ask a question ..." box. Then click on the "I want to contact Airbnb" link.
Then click on the "Contact page" link near the end of the page.

You can also type "contact airbnb" in the "Search the community" box on these forum pages where you posted your question. Scroll down a little in the list of suggestions that appears and click on the "Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide[UPDATED]" one. That lists phone numbers and ways to contact them via Twitter or Facebook.

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Hi @Jose322

It all depends how you search, dates you are searching, price range, entire home, do you require ID etc.

Have a read of this post Your-top-questions-about-Airbnb-Search

It came up no1 for the dates and price I put in and no5 for faro district.

Untitled4.jpg

Untitled4.jpg