What Hosts are saying

Hello, my dear fellow hosts, I need some suggestions to deal with this situation:Guest barely communicated even I requested several times to reply my messages. Suddenly showed up while I was driving on the freeway for meeting. Informed him immediately tha... Latest reply by Lan1
    I have "rule sets" set up in all my calendars for minimum stays - primarily if I have a 4 day hole I will only allow a 4 day booking. Today, every single one of my "rule sets" had been forgotten by the system. Thankfully I noticed when I had a booking th... Latest reply by JJ48
    el host de la casa donde me estoy quedando, el cual también vive aquí me está acosando continuamente con mensajes de móvil. Estoy encerrada en la habitación y no se que hacer porque no puede permitirme pagar otro hospedaje y perder el dinero de este. ¿La ... Latest reply by Kimberly419
    Hello! I am planning a destination wedding and made a Airbnb list of places I'd recommend that our guests stay since they are near our events. I want to share the link to the list with guests, but part of me also wants to share my referral link for users ...
    I have looked everywhere on the site and the help pages, but I can't find where to toggle Instant Book off. It apparently came on without me doing anything. My first few guests had to contact me for approval. My third guest got instantly booked without me... Latest reply by Lisa514