Where do you track referral payout

Nancy22
Level 4
Quintana Roo, Mexico

Where do you track referral payout

Hello Everyone, I'm getting nervous here. I spend an entire month helping a friend set up his hosting listing using the referral link, how and where do you track this referral payment? 

We initially did it wrong not using the link but we corrected that.

At one point I did see it somewhere but now can't find it? 

Thank you:)

5 Replies 5
Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/2269/airbnb-referral-program-terms-and-conditions

@Nancy22 read the terms and conditions, if you qualify there is an explanation where you can find the credit. 

Nancy22
Level 4
Quintana Roo, Mexico

Thank you Ana, but I can't figure out how to find the credit available to me? Doesn't explain that in the link.

N

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Nancy22 read under "Redeeming Travel Credit". But did your friend already receive qualifying reservation? Also, you briefly mention something about making a profile and then making it again with the referral link. You will get credit only if your friend made the profile with your link and he didn't have a profile set up on Airbnb before. 

Nancy22
Level 4
Quintana Roo, Mexico

Yah we did start incorrectly,  but chatted with Airbnb, deleted that account and started over. And yes I believe his first guest was a qualifying stay. Also Ana I did see the referral 'processing' or note somewhere at some time, now it's not here...wherever there is😉

Nancy22
Level 4
Quintana Roo, Mexico

Ohhhh Ana I give up. I clicked on the referral link and no where does it indicate a qualifying amount. I will have to contact Airbnb directly. This is very confusing and somewhat annoying. I spend an incredible amount of time on this, I even did all if the photography.

Thanks for your help

N