What Hosts are saying

Hi, i reserved a 2 week booking for two weeks at Christmas and New Years. The host has a strict cancellation policy. If I cancel at this point can I get a full refund? Thanks, Latest reply by Sora0
    I listed my home and forgot to put a security deposit and cleaning fee on it, I have since had a booking and when I realized my ommission I emails the guests and they said they were happy to pay. How do I go about this. Latest reply by Sora0
    I've sumitted alteration request to edit the total of reservation charged over a week but requested still pending. How do I solve the problem ? I'm am new host and don't know what to do with this case. Can I cancel the reservation ? Latest reply by Sora0
    Hi there had extra guests staying at my house. the person booked for a couple small child and dogs - then suddently there is a bachelor party wedding and people in and out the house all weekend. Our house does accomdate 8 persons but they booked for onl... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    Hi, I have been an AirBnB host since this spring, having more than 35 visitors and generally enjoying the experience a lot. I always leave a letter with practical information on the dining table, ranging from wifi password to restaurant recommendations to... Latest reply by David126
    Just got back from a month long trip, visiting may places, and wanted to write nice reviews for the places we stayed. But unfortunately the review period is only 14 days!! Why can't AirBnB make it atleast 30 days? 14 days seems short especially if one... Latest reply by Edwin57
    Hi all, during we introduce airbnb to others we can get an amount of travel credit after their first trip right? This was stated by airbnb but seems it didn't work here, the status of others member that I introduced in my account still remain haven gone f... Latest reply by Steve143