What Hosts are saying

Hi, i would like to know how to revise the total that guest pay, when there are more guests than they originally booked and also the number of days stay more than the original booking please.regards,gemunu(host) Latest reply by Gemunu0
    Why is it hosts have to reviews guests first should it not be the other way around ? what if you have a really bad experience and post a review according to experience and then the guest leaves an even worse one out of spite ? Latest reply by Susan151
    Hi there, i try to add a new listings, but i can't because the location doesn't allow me to add the street address, i can find the street of my listing, but when i click on it nothing happens, the street address section stays emty when you go with "curre...
    So a guest booked the same day of check in. At first the booking was for 3 people but when asked, he said there was only two. He made an update to the reservation to only say two. This morning, I noticed their were three people. I have not brought it... Latest reply by Ann489
    I have been a host for the past six months which I enjoy. However, the payout charges are so exorbitant that I am operating at a loss. The bank charges to receive the money from airbnb and when the money gets to my account the receiving bank charges me ag... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I need help, Airbnb keeps sending me a message ''Can't process payouts. Remove and try adding again.'' . I use my same card as last year, it worked as it should. But this year I can't get payed, and I don't know why it wouldn't work? Latest reply by Miloud0
    Hi, can anyone help me - I need to update my email address linked to my account however my existing email address for my account is no longer valid. I'm unable to confirm the change of email as I can't access the email linked to my account.... Any idea ho... Latest reply by Emiel1