What Hosts are saying

I just tried to book a room for 27 nights on a special price and I tried to do part payment and it said I only sent £0.00 so I cancelled it to try again and now it says the dates have gone and the special price has expired so I need to speak to an Airbnb ... Latest reply by Elene20
    I had a guest break a dinner plate and a decorative soft soap hand pump dispenser. I’ve sent pictures to Airbnb as well as notified the guest. If I report this issue to Airbnb what is there to discuss. If this issue is not taken care of I may decide to re... Latest reply by Cormac0
    Hello everybody:-)I ve put my listing online this january.I ve followed all tips from putting great pics to lower prices, but not a single request for now. My listing is at the very end of search results. Thanks a lot for any help, Elena Latest reply by Ludo19
    Hello, my place should be posted allready but I just cannot see it. Can I get help, please Latest reply by Kimberly408
    Hi there,I am relatively new as a host and I had my first bad guest. It was a little scary and Airbnb was not a lot of help. Called it a difference in personality. I am posting here the review I want to leave, but am asking for your feedback. I think othe... Latest reply by Mandy81