I am EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED Re; Payout Method

I am EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED Re; Payout Method

On July 15th I started calling Airbnb because I tried to change the bank account info for my payout and today is July 25th and they still have not resolved my problem- which should have been a pretty easy fix!!! I have a paypal account associated with the payout which was NOT the default. I removed the account that was the default since we started in March and when I tried to replace it with the new account, a banner pops up that says "You don't have permission to complete this action" and does not allow me to do anything! I call daily sometimes more than once and everyone is very polite but no one fixes anything! And today even though I have been very explicit about the fact that the payouts CANNOT go to my paypal account (which is in dollars) because the apartment is in Mexico City and the lion share of the payout needs to go to my daughter's mexican bank- today they arbitrarily made my paypal account the default account and sent the 3 pending payouts to it! It has been 10 days and now they have really screwed me over as I will now be charged twice for exchange rates and then another fee to send the money from the states back to mexico in pesos..... Does anyone know how I can fix this? Thank you in advance for any ideas

Wanda Klor
0 Replies 0