What Hosts are saying

[Personal information removed from image] I changed/altered my reservation from 2 nights to 1 night. Airbnb says that it was refunded on the day I changed it but it does not reflect on my back account. Can someone help me? Should I request money from my... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    • User Esa.png
    Hi, I had to cancel a reservation due to repair works. My current guest would like to stay a little longer and the repairs have been pushed a little later but the dates are blocked in my calendar. Can you deblock them? Latest reply by Steve143
    Hello, one of my frustrations as a host is when guests are making a reservation just to be able to text you and ask for discount, so the reservation is not serious and the host is getting a bunch of reminders to approve or decline the reservation througho... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I've issued a refund to a guest but Airbnb still hasn't processed it and they are asking what has happened, this is embarrassing. I had to send a copy of a bank statement - no number I can call no way to get any actual help with this what on earth do I do... Latest reply by Lizzie
    I canceled a guests booking because I thought I was unable to host them on the dates they requested and then realised that I could host them. How does one go about rectifying that? please help and thank you. Latest reply by Graham70
    hello so i'm trying to book a room for the 1st time yet i cannot because for some reason airbnb tells me "we cannot take in charge this number, you need to use other one" (roughly translated from french)my phone number is french and currentely im using a ... Latest reply by Emiel1