Can't add a payout method

Can't add a payout method

I am unable to add a payout method, when I finally got a reply from airbnb it said the following:

"Julius P, Apr 21, 12:45 CDT:

Hello Jeff,

I'm sorry you've been having trouble with unable to add payment method. We’ve been trying find the solution and we’re working to resolve it as quickly as possible.

Thank you so much for your patience and taking the time to alert us to the situation. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Best regards,

Julius
www.airbnb.com/help"

when I followed up today I got:

"

This case has already been closed and your email hasn’t reached our team.

Need help now? Our Help Center has information on everything from Airbnb account issues to reservations, cancellations and more—it’s the quickest way to find the information you’re looking for.

If you still need assistance from a member of our team, you can open a new case in our Help Center.

Thanks,
The Airbnb Team

Now what?

4 Replies 4
Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Jeff144,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience, it is strange that the case was closed without being resolved. I would suggest that you follow the link to open a new case in the Help Center to try and sort out this issue. You can also contact Airbnb via Twitter or Facebook, as explained in this Community Help Guide.

Just to let you know, I have moved your post here to a new thread so that it doesn't get lost in another discussion and it is easier to find. I have also given it a title, please let me know if you want to change it!

In case you're not sure how to start a new thread - this CC Tutorial gives a step by step guide to starting a conversation in the Community Centre.

I hope you can get this resolved soon,

Kirstie

Can someone please help me add my payout methods, i have tried everything.

Please please please help!

Me too I can’t add a payout method someone please help me!

Hello Mirna, it's actually really easy now that i spoke to someone at Airbnb.

My problem was my browser and all i had to do was download google chrome and it was easy!

Let me know how you go or if you need any help?