What Hosts are saying

We recently travelled to america and had an air bnb booked in New York. I'd been communicating with the host from Australia before leaving just fine but when we were in america and i tried to log on a few days before our stay to get check in details i cou... Latest reply by Karina327
    There are 108 hosts in Berkeley County WV. The City of Martinsburg and Berkeley County are about to propose new zoning regulations that could result in a closure or serious restriction of all Airbnb's in this area. If we could organize and present a uni... Latest reply by Lesley-and-Jamie1
    Hello Airbnb ..... This morning I was at the bank and the menagerie said that I don't have any money from Airbnb on my account. I was asking you about Airbnb card because for me is better and easy way to get my payment .So please if it is possible that y...
    My guest posted a review right after checking out, when she was in Airport. However, the wifi at the Airport seems not to support Airbnb: she submitted the review without error notice, and assumed it was posted but she could not find it anywhere now. The ... Latest reply by Paul1255