What Hosts are saying

I am offering a private room in the apartment (my home) where guests share the bathroom, toilet with me and co-host - that is clearly stated at my AirBnb listing. Additionally, on my AirBnb listing it is written not only once, but few times that kitchen... Latest reply by Romana19
    How much is our commission cost? I was told if we use a Super Strict Cancellation Policy the commission cost is raised to 5% commission rate instead of the standard 3% can you clarify. Since we use Blue Boost as our Channel Partner we have the Super Stri...
    Are you collecting and paying the 12.45% new mass occupancy taxes?
    I am in the process of converting my garage into 2 bedrooms and a full bath.I know how to lower my rates, but I would like to show the words "Remodeling Special" for my listing? Do I just do that on the Cover Photo description or??? Thanks in advance. Pr...
    Hi. This is the second time my payout hasn't come through 24 hours after the check in. My transactions are not showing up on my account as pending either. Has anyone else had this problem? Latest reply by Helen3
    My new Airbnb customer checked in last week for 3 days. She was annoyed from the start. One of the bedroom windows was stuck as it had been newly painted on the outside, so I called for my workman immediately to release it. While he was on his way over sh... Latest reply by Helen3
    What has happened to Airbnb Customer Support (ACS)? Why are Host paying for a service that has almost disappeared? I recently had a Guest from Hell. Here is an outline of the story. Ms Curran requested to reduce the stay from 14 nights to 3 nights - I...
    HI All, Im looking to seek professional cleaners for 2bedroom apartments in addition to cleaning the bed covers and towels. RegardsRoberto