What Hosts are saying

I am a co-host on a listing in Moscow. Together with the listing admin we turned on the shared earnings feature in a middle of a three month reservation. I am a bit confused. Do the shared earnings settings go into effect starting with the next payment on... Latest reply by Sofie34
    Hi,City of Toronto doing construction on the street therefore they shouted down the water in the whole street these days. Guests booked 5 days and they asked full refund for 5 days as they don’t have water to use since they checked in, otherwise they are ... Latest reply by Ricardo741
    გამარჯობათ გთხოვთ დამეხმაროთ მისამართი არასწორათაა მითითებული.გთხოვთ ჩამისწოროთრუკის მისამართია: 41.80705527680371,41.77650064812792 ( საქართველო, ქობულეთი მემედ აბაშიძის ქ.N16) Latest reply by Emiel1
    What do you do about a guest like this: The guest cant seem to find anything good about your listing. Initially win your sympathy and caused and forced you to gave them a heavily discounted offer. The guest finds faults with everything but only will say ... Latest reply by Ricardo741
    I would like to engage a quality co-host on an extended basis for my 1 bedroom apartment in La Jolla, CA. If interested please reach out to me and share your:- Airbnb experience as a host and co-host- Where do you reside- Fee schedule for co-hosting Looki... Latest reply by Amrita14