What Hosts are saying

I have one very frustrated situation. The guest automatically confirmed the reservation in 24hrs before check in, then after 1.5 hour later request to cancel. The reason is his daughter ‘s passport is expired ( for this reason I definitely doubt, even un... Latest reply by Echo7
    I have discovered that 95% of the people that have booked with me since I opened and who are from my city or a neighboring city have mental or emotional issues. Those issues are serious enough that I am not equipped to handle them and quite frankly I ha... Latest reply by Priscilla150
    I am an Uber driver in the Banner Elk, NC area. As far as I know I am the only one that lives here. Is there any way to let potential renters know that I am available? I have had many passengers tell me that they could not find out in advance about the av... Latest reply by Linda108
    Добрый день. Я бронировал эту комнату https://ru.airbnb.com/rooms/37034621, хозяин отменил бронь, но я до сих пор не получил возврат своих средств.Вот что у вас написано: "Сб, 17 август 2019 мы оформили полный возврат на сумму 7722.26₽. С нашей стороны во...
    Guests said there would be 6 guests but there were 8.Our site states 11 am check out, as does the Welcome Book and a large Sign on kitchen cupboard door. Guests were still there at 3:30 when cleaner arrivedNo Smoking signs clearly posted but cigarettes b... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hi,i got an reservation and i did not knot if the customer pay on the web site,there is any option to know it on the reservation status? thanks for helping Latest reply by Sandra856
    thinking that September is a month of low booking, how can I make an offer during the month of September for example in a 3 day stay the fourth day is free, second offer if a person is recommended by one of our previous guests we will give a discount of 1... Latest reply by Emiel1