New Host Inquiry - Need Help

Noralyn0
Level 1
Metro Manila, Philippines

New Host Inquiry - Need Help

Hi fellow hosts, I am new airbnb member started last Jan 4, 2016. Please let me know if airbnb was charging new host for hosts membership? Due, I received a call from my credit card bank confirming the authenticity of my purchase from amazon marketplace payment amazon.com/bill. I am not sure about this charge and called the bank immediately informing them about this unauthorize purchase and they advise me its from airbnb...

Please i need help...

4 Replies 4
Carolyn5
Level 8
Leongatha South, Australia

I wasn't charged and I have been hosting 18 months. I'd be interested to know the outcome.

Carolyn5
Level 8
Leongatha South, Australia

Be sure its the legitimate Air BnB site - your bank would not be calling you if the transaction was above suspicion. I would challenge it and check with the help team.

Noralyn0
Level 1
Metro Manila, Philippines

Hi carolyn, thanks for the advise, been checking where can I contact airbnb however I cannot locate the same to their site. I would really appreciate if you know the same.

Airbnb would never charge a host's credit card.  I hope your bank rejected the charge as fraudulent. Best and fastest way to contact Airbnb is through twitter @airbnbhelp.