New Review Process

Ed-And-Terry0
Level 3
Los Angeles, CA

New Review Process

Anyone else hate the new "improved" review process for hosts? Before this update, we had one page where we reviewed guests, gave private feedback, assigned stars etc. Now I have to click through 6 screens and end up on the traveling page instead of back at my dashboard. Seems every time Airbnb "updates" their website, it makes it more difficult and time-consuming for us to navigate. Why do they do this to us?

Ed in Venice

4 Replies 4
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

I just finished a new review and did not end up in the traveling section.  Are you using a device or a computer?

It's happening on the computer.  This process is mirroring what the mobile app has always done.

Kami0
Level 2
Salt Lake City, UT

We agree with Ed and Terry about the review pages. They need to stop "improving" things! The new review pages don't even have the guest's name and dates on the pages to cross-reference.  Before, it was one page and so easy to fill out. Now it is horrible. How is this an improvement!!!

Surfside-Inn0
Level 2
Brookline, MA

I still hate this! when hosting multipe stays a night it is important to cross reference the name to ensure you get the correct guest. I now write very generic reviews because it is time consuming to go back and check details/names multiple times.