What Hosts are saying

Bonjour !!!!! J’aimerais savoir comment faire pour revenir au prix original que j’avais établi ...j’ai cliqué sur suggestion de prix par le site et je n’arrive pas à revenir à mon prix de départ merci Latest reply by Quincy
    This is a third day that I am waiting for the Airbnb support team to respond and resolve my issue with a guest. I tried to call them and sent several emails but they said will get back to me shortly. Does anyone no what shortly means by them? Thank you Latest reply by Maria1669
    Hi, As there is no technical support section on the site (or at least I couldn't find it) I would like to know who can help to diagnose, why e-mail invites are not being sent to my account? I have e-mail account at outlook.com domain and from what I was a...
    Our first guest who booked as a single female hosted an unknown male after the 10.30pm quiet time rule and proceeded over about 4 hours to have loud sex and woke our family of four upstairs. We would prefer the guest not stay the second night and certainl... Latest reply by Marzena4
    Hello Hosts, I'm having problems with the Guidebook. All fine, then when I tried to re-enter with more restuarants, I hit the edit and the Guidebook seams frozen. I can't get into the Guidebook. I am able to edit all other fields. Locked Out here in M... Latest reply by Jeff158
    Is it possible to list 2 bank accounts to accept different 2 curencies i.e. £ and euro account Latest reply by Jeff158
    So, I booked a property and it asked for my details to pay upfront before booking, then I requested to book. I then cancelled the request before my offer was confirmed by the host, which this states if this is done you will not be charged. But I checked m... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi everybody, I incurred cleaning expenses for a reservation that was not confirmed finally.I have agreed with the person that she will take the cost of the cleaning, given the circumstances that led to the problem. As this person has not reserved with me... Latest reply by David126
    This was my first (and possibly last) time booking with AirBnBI booked and paid for accommodation in Dominica but when I contacted the host I wsas told there home was not available and had no roof. I had to go through a process tring to contact my host t... Latest reply by David126