What Hosts are saying

Hello My first guest arrived in october 2017 and since then I had another guests. However I haven’t been payed yet and in the guide it says that it takes 30 days since the first confirmation. Is this an error? Thank you Latest reply by Marzena4
    Hi I am also a host..a very frustrated host. I actually want to speak to airbnb customer service but it appears there is not one.I have been asked a question today by the guest regarding a booking I accepted yesterday. In particular about the amount charg... Latest reply by Tim343
    Salve a tutti!Visto che adesso Airbnb fa pagare il servizio fotografico, sapete dirmi se le foto appartengono a noi? Cioè possiamo pubblicarle anche su altri siti?Ho visto che il loro logo non viene più messo sulla foto come succedeva prima, è perchè siam... Latest reply by Emiel1
    We had the advice from Matthew to improve our ranking by giving discount. At the moment people can't find us because we are the last one in every list. Will they find us with discount? If that's true it's discrimination of Airbnb. If not it want change an... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hello, I have listing my guest house on airbnb - Guest house Evdoshvili 5, but there is not any reservations almost one year , but the neighbor has listing and its full all the time , can you help me wich reason can be , or help me to get more reservat... Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hi there,My experience in the UK is that at point of booking acceptance, Airbnb takes full payment for the booking and releases funds to me, 24 hours after the start of the actual rental period.I have just spoken to a friend who informs me (he could be wr... Latest reply by Helga0